- 2 cans (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll sheets
- 6 eggs
- 2 tomatoes, sliced (6 slices)
- 6 slices cooked bacon, cut in half
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 handful fresh chopped basil or parsley
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Unroll the crescent sheets onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Cut each sheet of dough into 3 rectangles. Fold up 1/2 inch of the edge around each rectangle.
- Crack one egg into each rectangle; top with two halves of bacon and one tomato slice.
- Sprinkle with both cheeses; salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until eggs are done to your liking.
- Garnish with basil or parsley.