Beaming Bacon And Broccoli Bake
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine milk, mayonnaise, garlic, paprika, chives, and salt and pepper to your taste; whisk to blend.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chicken, bacon, broccoli, and spinach.
- Drizzle the sauce over chicken mixture and mix carefully until broccoli is coated.
- Pour into 9x9 baking dish and bake 20 to 25 minutes