Chicken & Feta Mushroom Skillet
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb. sliced mushrooms,
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet heat olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook 6 to 8 minutes each side or until done.
- Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet; cover chicken to keep warm.
- Add mushrooms and onions to drippings. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth, garlic and thyme. Cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and top chicken breasts with mushroom mixture and parsley.