- 1 14 oz. pkg. cocktail sausages
- 2-3 large croissants
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 eggs
- Cut sausages in half; cut croissants into bite-sized pieces. Mix both items in a bowl with cheddar cheese. Pour into greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Whisk together milk, heavy cream, onion powder, mustard and eggs. Pour over croissant/sausage mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350º and bake, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.