Greek Balsamic Chicken With Veggies
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil divided
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms sliced
- 16 oz. fresh green beans
- 1.5 lb. chicken tenders or breasts cut into lengthwise strips
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 3-4 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 c. grape/cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh lemon juice squeezed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 Tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 Tsp. black pepper
- Whisk all dressing ingredients.
- Sauté mushrooms in large sauté pan with 1 tsp of the oil, until just brown. Remove from pan, set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil over medium-high, add green beans. Continue to sauté until green beans are cooked, but crunchy. Remove from the pan, set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp oil over medium-high, add chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook and remove once browned & cooked though. Remove from pan, set aside.
- In the same skillet, lowering heat to medium, add your homemade Greek dressing, honey, balsamic vinegar. Heat & stir until bubbling.
- Add back in the mushrooms, and green beans, toss.
- Add back in the cooked chicken and tomatoes. Stir to combine flavors and serve!