Roasted Pepper Flatbread Pizza
- 2 flatbreads
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 4-5 oz. portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup spring greens mixture
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat grill on high heat - around 450 degrees.
- Spread olive oil and hummus on top of each flatbread.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over flatbreads.
- Add peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms and chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on grill for 8-10 minutes to heat and melt cheese. Top pizzas with greens and parmesan 4 minutes before pizzas are done.
- Slice and serve immediately.