- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes drained
- 1 4.5 oz. can chopped green chiles
- 10 taco shells
- 1 16 oz. refried beans
- 2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet and add onion.
- Sauté onion for 2-3 minutes then stir in chicken, taco seasoning, tomatoes and green chilies. Stir to combine fully and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Place the taco shells in baking dish, standing up.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of beans into each shell and ll the rest with chicken mixture.
- Generously sprinkle tops of tacos with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.