Zucchini, Broccoli & Onion Pie
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 medium-sized zucchinis, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 small onion, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. Stir in the zucchini, broccoli, baking mix and onion.
- Pour into a greased pie plate or 8x8" baking dish.
- Bake at 350º for 25-35 minutes or until lightly browned.