- 2 medium zucchini pre-spiralized
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 6 mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil on medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, onions, mushrooms and a pinch of salt.
- Sauté until the veggies are cooked and semi-tender- set aside
- Heat 1/4 cup pesto, add zucchini, and sauté on medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the sautéed onions/mushrooms and cherry tomato halves.
- Add the remainder of the pesto.
- Sauté for another 1-2 minutes, tossing frequently.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.