- 1 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 16 oz. bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Brown beef in frying pan with onion and garlic.
- Add beef, sauce, tomatoes and seasonings to slow cooker. Cook for 4-5 hours on low.
- Add remaining ingredients during last 30 minutes of cooking; mix well.
- Add a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella to top before serving.