- 4-5 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup cooking wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon flour
- Place chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic on top.
- Add mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes. Pour wine and broth on top. Cook for 5 to 6 hours on low.
- Remove the chicken and transfer to a plate.
- Mix together softened butter and flour, add to slow cooker and whisk with existing liquid. Transfer chicken back to slow cooker and cook 15 more minutes to let gravy thicken.
- If desired, serve over rice or pasta.