- 2 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 28 ounce cans italian stewed tomatoes cut up
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 15 ounce can pinto beans drained
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and chppped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro minced
- 1 1/4 cup fresh parsley minced
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large pot, saute zucchini, onion, peppers and garlic in oil until tender.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Recipe from: www.food.com