For The Love Of Bacon Maple Syrup Dip
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp. maple syrup, divided
- 5 pieces bacon strips, cooked
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar cereal, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the brown sugar and 1 tbsp of syrup.
- Place cooked bacon strips on a baking sheet. Brush brown sugar/syrup mixture on tops of the strips.
- Bake slices for 30 minutes or until coating is bubbly. Let cool.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy. Add in brown sugar and powdered sugar, mix. Add remaining maple syrup, mix well until combined.
- Once cooled, crumble 4 pieces of the candied bacon and fold into dip mixture. Crumble last piece of bacon and cereal on top.