Baked Spinach & Artichoke Cups
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup green or black olives, chopped
- 3 T cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups Italian blend cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 pkg frozen phyllo cups, 30 total
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In large bowl, mix together spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheese and garlic salt.
- Spoon mixture into cups and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until filling is melted and the shells begin to brown.
- Serve hot