- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/3 pounds ground beef
- 1/3 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400
- In bowl combine onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, parmesan, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix well.
- Crumble beef into mixture and mix with your hands to combine.
- Add bread crumbs- continue to mix until combined.
- Divide mixture into 20 meatballs and place on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minute or until cooked through. Served with barbeque or buffalo sauce for dipping!