Game Day Chicken & Bacon Rollups
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. buffalo sauce
- 2 cans (8 oz. ea.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Lay out the crescent rolls on a non-stick surface according to the package directions. Put 2-3 large tablespoons of the chicken mixture on each triangle and roll up (starting with the wide end).
- Place the stuffed rolls in a baking dish or on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 11-14 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden. Sprinkle with more bacon and green onions. Serve hot.