Hot Sauce Chicken & Bacon Sliders
- 1 lb. bacon cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (any type)
- 12-24 slider rolls sliced (depending on how many you're feeding)
- 3 cups cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and hot sauce.
- Put the bottom of the rolls in the baking dish. Spread the hot sauce mixture over rolls. Add the chicken, bacon, cheese, and top with the top half of rolls.
- Mix the butter and garlic salt together and spread over the top of the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes.