- 7-8 strips of bacon
- 3-4 large zucchinis
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook bacon until crispy, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool and cut 4-5 pieces into 3 equal pieces each. Set aside full slices of bacon.
- Cut zucchinis in half (lengthwise). Use spoon to scoop out seeds from insides and cut each half into three equal pieces.
- Place zucchini on large baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Season with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Bake until tender, about 5 minutes. Top each piece with the cut strips of bacon and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Crumble up remaining full strips of bacon and sprinkle on top along with onion and scoop of sour cream.