Luck Of The Irish Potato Bites
- 20 small red potatoes
- 1 cup corned beef
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- Fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add potatoes and boil until they are tender.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Once potatoes are cooked and cooled, cut each one in half and cut a slice off the bottom so the potato can sit up.
- Scoop out the inside of each potato saving the potato insides, in a bowl.
- Add cheese, corned beef and butter to the bowl with potato insides. Add salt to mixture.
- Add salt over the empty potato halves.
- Scoop mixture into potato halves and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.