- 1 tube crescent roll dough (8 ct.)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup pasta sauce, your choice
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray and lay one dough triangle over each muffin space. Add a scoop of pasta sauce to top of each triangle.
- Add two pieces of pepperoni and a sprinkle of cheese; cover cheese with two more pieces of pepperoni.
- Wrap triangle ends over each other to shape a ball. Sprinkle tops with seasoning.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with a side of warm pasta sauce for dipping!