Chicken Grill Packets and Veggies
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1-2 bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 green onions, diced
- 5 oz. baby carrots, diced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup chicken marinade of your choice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place chicken and marinade in large resalable bag. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Light grill to medium heat. Spray four large pieces of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place all veggies into bowl and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place 1 chicken breast and ¼ of the veggie mixture in the center of each sheet.
- Fold aluminum foil closed and clinch closed on sides. Grill for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.