- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 ciabatta rolls sliced
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 8 butter slices (1 tbsp. each)
- 8 Cheddar cheese slices
- Preheat oven to high broil.
- Place a lining of foil on a baking sheet.
- Divide ground beef into 8 hamburger patties.
- Place rolls face up on sheet and place patty on each.
- Create small divot in the middle of each patty. Drizzle Worcestershire sauce on top and season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Place a slice of butter in each divot.
- Place sheet in oven and broil for 10-15 minutes, or until the burger is done to your liking.
- Add a slice of cheese to each burger and broil for 1-2 minutes more.