Grilled Sausage & Shrimp Kabobs
- 1/2 lb. baby potatoes
- 2 ears of corn, cut into 1 inch sections
- 1/2 lb. cooked Jerry's Smokehouse sausage, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1/2 lb. cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tsp. Cajun seasoning (or grilling seasoning of your choice)
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 1 inch slices
- Boil potatoes in salted water until slightly tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Thread skewers with potatoes, shrimp, corn, zucchini and sausage.
- Combine butter and seasoning; brush onto skewers. Grill on high for about 5-8 minutes.