- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 ripe avocados, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 4 (6 oz.) Grouper fillets
- 4 cups Arugula
- 8 tbsp. Champagne or Italian dressing
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to 400º F.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper and place on hot grill. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes or until the fillets begin to pull away and loosen from the grill rack.
- Turn over and cook for 4 to 5 minutes longer or until the fillets are golden brown. Remove from heat and keep warm until ready to serve.
- Add olive oil and onion to frying pan; cook until onions are just brown. Add the tomatoes and cook 4 more minutes.
- Arrange on plate: one cup of Arugula topped with fillet, avocado slices and tomato mixture. Drizzle with 2 tbsp. of dressing. Serve immediately.