Summer Grilled Foil Packets
- 4 corn cobs cut into thirds
- 4-5 red potatoes washed and cubed
- 1 lb. smoked sausage cooked and cut into chunks
- melted butter to taste
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- Cajun seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill to 400 degrees.
- Create two large foil packets and divide corn and potatoes evenly into each.
- Drizzle melted butter and about 2 Tbsp. chicken broth over each foil packet.
- Season evenly to taste with preferred seasoning and salt and pepper (garlic pepper seasoning and minced onion pictured).
- Tightly seal foil packets by folding up the sides over the contents and tightly folding up the ends over the seam.
- Grill 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Turn package over, if possible, halfway through cooking. Add the sausage to the packets for the last 15 minutes.