- 3-4 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 6-8 slices of bacon
- 5-6 tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- Place chicken breasts in sprayed casserole dish side-by-side.
- Drizzle ranch dressing over the chicken breasts and lay bacon slices lengthwise over chicken (2 per breast)
- Cook at 400 degrees uncovered for 25-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before covering with shredded lettuce and sliced tomatoes.
- Serve warm on its own, over toast, French bread or potatoes!