Breakfast Sausage Roll Ups
- 3 eggs
- 1 8 oz can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- 4-8 slices cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In bowl, beat eggs. (reserve 1 tablespoon beaten egg for brushing on tops of crescent rolls)
- Scramble remaining eggs.
- Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Cover tops of triangles with cheese slices.
- Top each with a spoonful of scrambled eggs and 1 sausage link.
- Loosely roll up and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush reserved egg on top of each roll.
- Season each with salt and pepper.