Cauliflower Fried Rice Bowls
- 26 oz. fresh riced cauliflower* (one head of cauliflower florets riced in a food processor) *if using a frozen version, let thaw
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil or olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup peas and carrots (thawed if using frozen)
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- salt, pepper & garlic salt to taste
- 2 eggs
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion, peas, carrots and broccoli; cook until soft.
- Add cauliflower to the pan. Mix with vegetables and continue to sauté until the cauliflower is tender and heated through.
- Add two tablespoons of soy sauce and stir.
- Slide rice to one side of the pan and scramble the eggs on the other.
- Once the eggs are cooked, mix in with the rice and add additional soy sauce.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste.