- Serves 2
- Two 1-inch-thick cauliflower slabs (cut from a large cauliflower head)
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 slices of pepperoni, cut into fourths
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Optional: favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- Place cauliflower on a baking sheet. Lightly brush tops with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings. Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread tops with sauce and top with cheese and pepperoni. (other optional toppings can be added here too!)
- Bake 3 more minutes or until cheese is melted.