- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 tbsp. ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp. ranch dressing
- 1 bag tortilla chips (11-15 oz.)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 - 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup dill pickle chips
- Place beef and ranch mix in bowl; use hands to blend. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook beef mixture in frying pan until cooked through; drain.
- Combine ranch dressing and sour cream in small bowl.
- Arrange chips on a rimmed, foil-covered baking sheet. Spoon beef mixture, tomatoes, avocado and pickles over chips. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Dollop evenly with sour cream mixture or drizzle ranch dressing. Serve immediately.