- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups (12 oz.) alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon optional
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken in a single layer in baking dish. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cover top of chicken with spinach and mushrooms. Pour alfredo evenly over everything, then sprinkle bacon (if being used) and cheese on top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. When cheese starts to bubble and turn brown, place foil loosely over top for the remainder of the bake time.
- Dish can be served on its own or hot over pasta, rice or mashed potatoes.