- 8 oz. cooked rigatoni
- 3 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach chopped
- 3 cups cooked chicken chopped or shredded
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained Italian style
- 8 oz. chive-and-onion cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon mixture into a greased baking dish; sprinkle with remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35-45 minutes.