- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6-8 slices Swiss or Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken breasts in a greased 9x13” pan.
- Placed cheese slices on top of chicken.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, 1⁄2 cup Parmesan, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread over the cheese slices and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake for 1 hour and serve over rice or quinoa if desired.