Creamy Italian Asparagus and Ham
- 1 lb asparagus small/medium thickness
- 1-2 cups pre-cooked ham cut in cubes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Asiago cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 and lightly grease an 8x8 baking pan.
- Wash and dry the asparagus, trim ends. Place asparagus into the baking dish and spread out evenly.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together heavy cream, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, ham and grated Asiago cheese.
- Pour heavy cream mixture all over the asparagus.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until asparagus is tender to your liking.