- 16 oz whole wheat penne pasta
- 6 slices pre-cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1.5 cups 2% milk (more if you’d like sauce thinner)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package, drain.
- Meanwhile, add the butter and chicken to large skillet. Cook chicken until no longer pink and cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add Ranch dressing mix, ½ of bacon, milk, 1 cup cheese to skillet. Stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add chicken back to skillet and let simmer for 4-5 minutes. (add more milk if you’d sauce thinner)
- Sprinkle remainder of cheddar cheese and bacon over chicken .
- Serve each breast on top of pasta or cut the chicken up into 1 inch cubes and mix pasta, chicken and sauce all together.