Dried Tomato And Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 jar oil packed sun dried tomato halves, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice each chop lengthwise 3/4 of the way through.
- Divide tomatoes, cheese, mushrooms and spinach between chops and slip ingredients into the middle of each one. Use toothpicks to seal chops shut. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper over tops.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook the chops 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Place the pan of pork chops in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle tops with parsley, if desired.