- Serves 4
- 2 cups grilled chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups grape tomato, halved
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsps. Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place all ingredients and just 1 cup of cheese in 9x13 baking dish- mix to combine.
- Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes
- Remove foil and top with the rest of the cheese, bake uncovered for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with basil.