Edamame & Veggie Stir Fry
- 20 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 1/4" thick slices
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup frozen edamame soy beans
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger paste
- 1-2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6-8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. sesame oil (optional)
- Combine chicken and soy sauce in a bowl. Mix and let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil, garlic and ginger in a pan/wok over medium heat. Add chicken and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli, edamame and carrots; cook 5 more minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook until those are just tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper; stir well. Drizzle sesame oil or more soy sauce over chicken.