Game Day Chicken Pizza Bake
- 4 chicken breasts
1 6oz can tomato paste
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon parsley
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 large green bell pepper, sliced
1/4 medium onion, sliced
1/4 cup black olives, sliced
16 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- In a small bowl combine tomato paste, olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, and parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken side-by-side in 9x13 baking dish.
- Divide sauce mixture between all 4 pieces- spread over each piece.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese, onion, peppers, olives and pepperoni over the chicken.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.