Green Chili And Chicken Enchilada Bake
- 4 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1.5 cups green enchilada sauce
- 1 10 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 4 oz diced mild green chilies
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 12 6 inch corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded colby jack or cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325, grease 13x9 dish.
- Combine chicken, enchilada sauce, soup, sour cream and chilies in large bowl.
- Heat oil in deep skillet. Fry tortillas just until soft; drain on paper towels. Place 4 tortillas on bottom of prepared casserole dish. Layer with 1/3 of chicken mixture and ½ cup of cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.