Halloween Brats & Cobweb Bake
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) bowtie pasta (bats)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar (24 oz.) pasta sauce, your choice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese (soon-to-be cobwebs!)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the box.
- Cook the ground beef, onion and garlic until beef is cooked through; drain.
- Add pasta sauce to beef and simmer.
- Drain cooked pasta and add back to pot. Add beef mixture and half of mozzarella cheese; stir.
- Add entire mixture to 9x13" pan and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted; sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- Serve bats and cobwebs while they're hot!