- 12 oz. bag of egg noodles
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 24 oz. jar of marinara pasta sauce
- 16 oz. part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated or shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Brown the meat; drain. Return to pot and stir in marinara sauce and pasta.
- Combine ricotta, parmesan, parsley, garlic powder and salt/pepper in a separate bowl; stir.
- Add half of the pasta mixture to bottom of a 13x9" baking dish. Spoon ricotta mixture over the pasta, spreading evenly.
- Add the second half of pasta mixture, spread evenly and cover top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.