Leftover Turkey Creamy Spaghetti Bake
- 1 pkg. thin spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cups turkey, cooked
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Place cooked, drained spaghetti in a greased 11x7" baking dish. Top with shredded turkey and set aside.
- In a skillet, sauté mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. While on medium heat, whisk in soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard.
- Stir in cheddar cheese. Continue cooking over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
- Pour cheese mixture over turkey in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.