Meal Prep Roasted Veggies and Sausage
- 16 ounces Smoked Turkey or Chicken Sausage cut into
- 1'' pieces.
- 2 cups sweet potato, diced into cubes.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Combine the sausage, veggies, garlic, olive oil, and seasonings in large bowl- toss to combine and coat veggies with oil.
- Spread mixture on sheet pan in even layer.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Divide into meal prep containers. Add quinoa or brown rice, if desired.