Mediterranean Egg Salad Wraps
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp. red onion, diced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cucmber, diced, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup mixed olives, chopped (use a mix of olives or olives of your choice)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 5.3 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, add the yogurt, cucumber, red onion, green onion, olives and feta. Stir well to combine.
- Add the eggs; stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the roasted red peppers; stir.
- Serve over a plate of greens, in pita bread or in large lettuce leaves as wraps.