Mexican Style Skillet Meatballs
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 package pre-cooked meatballs (thawed)
- Toppings: green onions, avocado and cilantro
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Spray cast iron skillet or non-stick skillet with cooking spray
- Place meatballs in the skillet. Cook (on stovetop) on high for 5-6 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium- add enchilada and picante sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese over meatballs and place in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with sliced green onions, sliced avocado and diced cilantro, if desired.