Mexican Style Skillet Meatballs
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 package pre-cooked meatballs (defrosted)
- Sliced green onions and cilantro for toppings
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Heat a 12 inch cast iron skillet or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, coat bottom with cooking spray.
- Place meatballs in the skillet and cook for approximately 5-6 minutes to heat.
- Lower the heat to medium-low then pour the enchilada and picante sauce over meatballs.
- Sprinkle the cheese over meatballs and place in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with sliced green onions and cilantro if desired.