Nacho Cheese Corn Chip Bake
- 1 large bag nacho cheese corn chips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cook ground beef with garlic and onion; drain.
- Add seasoning, salsa and 1/3 cup water. Cook 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- In bowl, combine beef mixture, sour cream, soup and 1 cup of cheese.
- Break up chips (but don't crush completely). Layer 1 1/2 cups in bottom of casserole dish; top with half of the beef mixture.
- Repeat layers until dish is full. Top with the additional chips and cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes, covered. Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, sour cream, tomatoes or other taco fixings!