Oh So Good Pepperoni Baked Ziti
- 1 lb. ziti cooked and drained (penne can be substituted)
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups pepperoni diced (around 6 oz.)
- 5-10 pepperoni slices
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese divided
- fresh basil
- In a large skillet combine cooked ziti, spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, diced pepperoni and 1 cup Mozzarella cheese.
- Mix well and top with remaining Mozzarella and pepperoni slices.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 - 15 minutes, until cheese is melted all the way through.
- Garnish with fresh basil.