One Pan Chicken Parmesan & Zucchini
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2/3 cup marinara sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 zucchinis, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Coat rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add bread crumbs and Parmesan into gallon size resealable bag. Season with salt and pepper. Shake bag; add 1 tbsp. of olive oil to crumb mixture. Seal bag and shake again to moisten crumbs.
- Whisk egg in small bowl. Add each chicken breast to egg mixture to coat, then transfer to crumb mixture bag. Coat breasts with crumbs – push down to guarantee crumbs stick.
- Place each coated breast in middle of baking sheet. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Place zucchini in gallon size resealable bag. Add olive oil and garlic powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Seal bag and shake.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn breasts over. Add zucchini slices to sides of sheet. Return to oven and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle marinara over each breast and sprinkle with mozzarella. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.