Pineapple & Ham French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or cheese blend
- 1/2 cup cooked ham; thick slices or cubed
- 1/2 cup pineapple; chunks or diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place both bread halves cut sides up on baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix cream with the BBQ sauce and spread evenly over bread halves; top with cheese. Top cheese with pineapple and ham.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Broil on top rack for a crispy crust.